Monday, November 10, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Cards

We received our first snowfall of the season today -- I went out to shovel twice -- so it seems like the perfect day to share Christmas cards. I made a few single Christmas cards in August, but since then I've been making five cards of each design (too many more and I start to get tired of the card). I created a total of sixteen different designs, and I shared two of them earlier this fall ("500 blog posts and a Christmas Star" and "Nature's Peace simplicity"). I'm going to share the rest of the designs in a 12 Days of Christmas Cards blog series. I'll post a Christmas card (or two) each day for the next twelve days, and I'll keep a list of all the posts here for easy reference.

Although I'm calling it a series about Christmas cards, several of the designs are not specific to Christmas and would be appropriate for season's greetings or winter wishes. To see any of the cards in the series, click on the links below.

12 Days of Christmas Cards
Day 1: White Christmas
Day 2: Shimmering snowflakes
Day 3: Pretty papers
Day 4: Shaker card
Day 5: Winter window scene
Day 6: Mini mittens
Day 7: Stocking cards
Day 8: Skating penguin
Day 9: Merry mouse
Day 10: Nature's beauty
Day 11: Trio of trees
Day 12: Jolly snowmen

I hope you enjoy the series and find something to inspire you. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: