Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Short and sweet

I have just a short post today. This is a really quick and easy card I made last weekend:

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!®):
Stamps: Array of Sunshine
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Basic Gray satin ribbon

I used three small pieces of a sheet of Whisper White card stock that I had filled with images from the Array of Sunshine stamp set. (Another piece of this Array of Sunshine sheet was used in one of the cards in my August 13 post.) I matted each piece with Basic Gray and adhered them to a Daffodil Delight card that was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. Then I tied a piece of Basic Gray ribbon around the card front. Easy peasy - and pretty cute! Hope you liked it!

No comments: