Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pennant banner

In September I am holding a stamp-a-stack workshop, and everyone will be making twelve cards: four each of three different designs. I'm planning to make the designs appropriate for all occasions and then provide a few different sentiments so the cards can be customized a bit. This is one of the designs I'm thinking about using:

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!® except crochet thread):
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Card stock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery, Pool Party
Ink: VersaMark®, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon, crochet thread, Petite Pennant Builder Punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, 1/16" hole punch, mini silver brads

I made this card appropriate for a birthday, but I also have sentiments for the tag that say "hello," "baby," "friends," or "thanks so much." I was able to include some new goodies on this card since I received my new Stampin' Up! order yesterday (yippee!): the tiny silver brads on the pennants and the Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon (try saying that out loud without sounding like Elmer Fudd). I like the soft colors and clean white background of this card, but I still have to create a few other designs, so we'll see if this one makes the final cut.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: