Friday, December 1, 2017

12 Days of Christmas

This month I will be sharing my holiday-themed projects in a 12 Days of Christmas blog series. But even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you will find something to inspire you. I don't typically make religious cards for the holidays (I won't go into the long-winded explanation of why right now), so many of the card designs would be great for season's greetings or winter wishes.

There probably will be a day or two in between posts during the series, but I'll do my best to share everything before Christmas. This post will serve as a table of contents or one-stop shop, so after each post is done, I will add a link to the post here.

12 Days of Christmas
Day 1: Starry peace
Day 2: Marry wreath
Day 3: Beary Christmas
Day 4: A deer in winter
Day 5: Stocking mouse
Day 6: Quilted Christmas flower
Day 7: Christmas star
Day 8: Trios of trees
Day 9: Three Cheery Chirps
Day 10: Arctic critters
Day 11: Mini pizza boxes with tag sets
Day 12: Treat packages

Thanks for stopping by and happy holiday crafting!

No comments: