Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Day 6: Quilted Christmas flower

For the next few posts in my 12 Days of Christmas series, I'm going to focus on the Christmas Quilt stamp set and Quilt Builder Framelits from Stampin' Up!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Christmas Quilt

Paper: Whisper White note cards and envelopes; Whisper White, Garden Green card stock; Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories: Quilt Builder, Stitched Shapes, Layering Squares Framelits dies; Quilt Top embossing folder; pearls; Dimensionals

I really didn't think I would like Lemon Lime Twist when it was introduced as one of the 2017 - 19 In Colors. But it's definitely grown on me. And I love it here with Real Red and Garden Green; that bright green flower adds a punch of energy to a classic Christmas color combo.

I also had fun playing with the various quilting-themed supplies: stamps, dies, DSP and embossing folder. It's a little hard to see the embossing on the DSP because of the "stitching" in the pattern, but I like the subtle texture.

We're halfway through the 12 Days of Christmas series. I hope you're enjoying it and finding something to inspire your holiday crafting this year or to tuck away for next year. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

I like the Lemon Lime Twist with the red and green! The little star/flower is gorjuss! Very pretty!
Sunshine, New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com