Friday, December 22, 2017

Day 9: Three Cheery Chirps

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. I've been frantically trying to get caught up on Christmas: addressing cards, shopping for presents, and finishing crafty gifts. (I finally managed to hang a few ornaments on the tree this afternoon.) I'm not completely there -- the only presents I've wrapped are the ones I've already given -- but I feel a little less stressed. Of course all that, in addition to seven straight days of work and regular chores like dishes and laundry, means I got behind on my 12 Days of Christmas series. I have four posts left in the series, so I'm going to do a post today and then the next three days, ending the series on Christmas. It's not what I planned, but it will have to do.

So for these next four posts I will probably share pictures and supply lists and not much else. If you have any questions, leave a comment, and I will respond as soon as I can. Today I have three cards featuring one of the images from the stamp set Cheery Chirps. I loved this image as soon as I saw it, and it's the main reason I bought the set.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Cheery Chirps
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black card stock; Wood Textures Designer Series Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, alcohol markers (Stampin' Up! and Copic)
Accessories: Foil snowflakes, clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen, 4mm and 6mm sparkling clear sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Art Glitter Glue (Art Institute Glitter), Dimensionals

Supplies (all Stampin Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Cheery Chirps'
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock; silver glimmer paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, alcohol markers (Stampin' Up! and Copic)
Accessories: Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Liquid Pearls - Platinum (Ranger), clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen, white doily, pearls, Dimensionals

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Cheery Chirps, Christmas Pines
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, alcohol markers (Stampin' Up! and Copic)
Accessories: Burlap ribbon, copper trim, leftover kit components (sequins, thread, tag -- cut in half and placed at the top and bottom of the focal layer), Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz), Dimensionals, Art Glitter Glue (Art Institute Glitter)



















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: