Monday, December 17, 2012

What a day!

As I promised in my last post, here are a few pictures from our kids' crafting day last Saturday (sorry they're a day late).

Everyone hard at work. The crafting lasted about half an hour, and then they announced, "We're done!"
Thank goodness for the coloring packs from the Target dollar section and several Christmas cartoons.
A quick break for lunch -- mac and cheese, chicken strips, carrot sticks and chocolate milk -- and then it was
back to movies, games and general silliness.
The finished projects. Well, almost finished. After I took this picture, I added ribbons to the tops of the trees for
hanging and clothespins and magnets to the gingerbread men and snowmen.
Whew! It was a crazy, but fun, three hours. I think everyone had a good time, at least I hope they did. I learned, though, that next time everyone must have their own bottle of glue. I had to get out some of my glue from my stamping supplies so they didn't have to share.

I think later this week I will have some actual crafty items to share with you. With all the hoopla of shopping, addressing cards and mailing packages, I didn't have any crafting time last week. But I do have to put together little treat bags for the toddlers in my class, so stay tuned for those. Until then, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: