Sunday, September 15, 2013

Halloween treat-bag tags

On Friday I came home from work to find an envelope filled with stamping goodness waiting at my door: six stamp sets and two sets of dies from Lawn Fawn. Yippee! I had so much fun crafting with my new goodies this weekend; I think I have projects for the next five blog posts. Today I'm going to share some cute Halloween tags that will go on treat bags for the toddlers in my class at work.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Critters in Costume, Hoppy Halloween (Lawn Fawn)
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Lovely Lilac, Crushed Curry, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits dies, Critters in Costume dies (Lawn Fawn), Dimensionals

Aren't they fun? This was the first time I've used my Chalk Talk Framelits, and they were perfect for these tags. I stamped and colored the animal images on Whisper White cardstock and then cut them out. And cutting them out was quick because I used coordinating dies for all of the images except the vampire bunny, and that one was pretty easy to cut out by hand. I did a little bit of stamping directly on the tags and then adhered the animals to the tags with Dimensionals. Now I just need to add names and attach them to the Halloween treat bags (I'll try to post a picture of the finished bags so you can see the tags in action).

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: