Saturday, December 24, 2022

2022 Christmas card recap

Merry Christmas Eve! I didn't have a chance to post this little recap earlier, but I hope it will inspire you for next year's cards. (If you're like me, you'll be starting those in January!)

Click on the name of the month to see the full post for each card design.

January: Believe

February: Merry gel prints

March: Woodsy peace

April: Ornament trio

May: Ombre peace

June: Winter shaker

July: Pine cones and berries

August: Simple winter scene

September: Fun with patterned paper

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with peace and hope.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Andrea! It's Christmas morning for me. I enjoyed looking back at your cards, and seeing what you made. Hope you have a wonderful peaceful Christmas!
Sunshine

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and all the best to you and yours for a Happy New year. Thanks for the look back at the cards.
Judy