Saturday, December 2, 2023

2023 Christmas card recap

It's December! How did that happen? I've still got a lot of tasks to check off my to-do list before the holidays, but I'm chipping away at it. I hope that I'll have more projects to share soon, but until then, here is a recap of all the Christmas cards I made this year.

Click on the name of the month to see the full post for each card design.

January: Upcycled tissue paper

February: Festive faux postage

March: Watercolor wishes

April: Quilt blocks

May: Mittens & Mistletoe

June: Nordic notecards

July: Cheery snowman

August: Simple peace

September: Seasonal Snapshot cards (also includes Halloween cards)

November: Woodland magic

If you're still working on your Christmas cards, I hope these designs bring you a little inspiration. I may have finished making my cards, but I haven't started sending them yet -- that's always such a daunting task!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea! These cards are fabulous! You've done a wonderful job making them all! Obviously, my fave ones are the Lavinia Stamps ones, but they are all great! I have not sent yours yet, hopefully it will be in the mail to you tomorrow. Have an awesome day!
Sunshine

Andrea said...

Thank you so much, Sunshine!