Saturday, September 16, 2017

Prize winner!

Last week Taylored Expressions celebrated their ninth birthday, and as part of the festivities they had a birthday sketch challenge. Nine challenge participants were randomly selected to win a prize package filled with crafty goodies, and I was lucky enough to be one of the winners! Here is what was included in the package:


Isn't that awesome?! It's a great selection of stamps; dies; an embossing folder; coordinated paper, ink and embellishments; and even some candy to nibble while crafting. I didn't have any of these products yet -- and Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid -- so I'm looking forward to trying them out!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - congratulations! What I great assortment of crafty goodies - and candy too!
Judy

Sunshine said...

Congratulations Andrea!! What an awesome assortment of goodies you won! You will have fun with them all I am sure. I look forward to seeing what yo you have created! What do Swedish Fish candies taste like?! We don't have them here:-(
Have a fun day:-)
Sunshine, New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Thanks, Judy and Sunshine!
Swedish Fish are a gummy candy, but they have a little different texture from something like gummy bears. Maybe I'll have to send you some. 😀