Friday, December 13, 2013

Desperate times ...

...call for easy cards! Last week I realized that Christmas was just a few weeks away and I'd only made about half the cards I needed. Yikes! Time to get busy. So I pulled out some patterned paper, embellishments and note cards, and I got to work making an assortment of simple, no-stamping-required Christmas cards.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Whisper White note cards and envelopes, Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit, gingerbread diecuts (The Paper Cut)
Ink: White gel pen
Accessories: Brads (various brands), Dimensionals

I used two pieces of coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP) for the background and embellished the gingerbread diecuts with a white gel pen and a few brads. I adhered the diecuts to the card bases with Dimensionals.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Whisper White note cards and envelopes, Winter Song - Flurry Kisses paper (SEI), textured cardstock (unknown)
Accessories: Frosted Finishes embellishments, tinsel trim, Postage Stamp punch, 1" square punch, Dimensionals, Mono Multi liquid glue

It's hard to see in this photo, but there are sparkly snowflakes on the dotted paper, and the stripes are shimmery. It's beautiful paper, and I wanted it to stand out, so I added just silver snowflake embellishments and some tinsel trim.

Easy peasy! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: