Sunday, December 8, 2019

Recap of 2019 Christmas cards

Well, my December blogging is off to a slow start. I can't believe I completely missed last week. This holiday season seems busier than most, and I'm a little overwhelmed with all the things left to do. (Or maybe every year seems this way, and I just forget once the holidays are over.) But I'll try to get back on track this week, and I'm starting with a quick recap of all my 2019 holiday card designs. (Click on each photo below to see a larger version. Or click on the title to go to the full blog post.)

January: Mod flower


February: Festive wreath


March: Winter songbird


April: Penguin shaker

May: Retro colorful trees
 
June: Over the river

July: Winter cardinal

August: Simple and traditional

September: Ho Ho Postage

October: Retro sparkles

November: Caring Hearts Card Drive

Holiday treat packages

I hope you found a little inspiration in these cards, either for this year (it's not too late to create and send some handmade cards!) or to tuck away for next year.

I'm going to try making some Christmas ornaments tonight, so I hope to share those soon. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sunshine. said...

Isn't it funny, I check your blog EVERY day, and yet there are cards that I see on this post that I don't remember seeing before!! I(think) I have just posted my last Christmas card/gift for the year! I have a couple of hand delivered ones left and that's it for the year. (She says with fingers crossed!) I tried to get my overseas cards posted early this year, I hope I succeeded! Anyway, it's nice to see all your Christmas cards in one post, I like them all!
I look forward to seeing your Christmas ornaments! Have fun!
Sunshine
ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, each and every one! You have such an amazing talent to create many different styles and you see unique aspects in the stamps and sets. I'm always inspired. Hope you and yours are enjoying this holiday season.
Judy

Andrea said...

Thanks, Sunshine! I did receive your beautiful Christmas card - you're ahead of me!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much, Judy! That's such a kind comment, and it means a lot to me. Sometimes I feel like my cards start to look the same, so I love hearing that you notice the different styles. :)