Friday, December 4, 2020

2020 Christmas card recap

How is it possible that Christmas is three weeks away?! It seems like 2020 has lasted forever and flown by at the same time. I'm not done making gifts yet, and I haven't really started shopping. How about you? 

I do have my Christmas cards made, and I'm addressing/mailing them in batches so it's not such an overwhelming task. But just in case you're still looking for some Christmas card ideas, I thought I'd do a quick recap of the cards I made this year. There are a few clean and simple designs that wouldn't take much time to create. (Click on the links to read the posts and to see additional pictures.)

January: Winter pine boughs

 
February: Wonderful snowman


March: Holly jolly penguin


April: Home for the holidays


May: Red snowflakes


June: Merry Chrismoose


July: Playing with paper



August: Santa gnome


September: Watercolor lights


October: Nordic simplicity


I actually did end up making some cards in November. I used a cute winter-themed scrapbook kit (coordinating patterned paper, stickers, and journaling cards) to put together about twenty cards, but I completely forgot to take pictures! Oops.

I hope you find some inspiration for your cards -- or ideas to tuck away for next year. Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the look back at this year's cards - you do such a great job with so many styles - I'm sure everyone will love them! I don't have a lot of people to send Christmas cards to...I'm finished up with all, plus some smaller gift card holder type cards.
Judy

Sunshine. said...

It's nice to look back at all your Christmas cards you have made! It makes you realize just how much work has gone into them all, and how many hours of creating it as taken to make them all. You have a nice array of different styles, be proud of what you have done!
All of mine have been sent, except the local ones.
Well done Andrea!
Sunshine.

Andrea said...

Thanks so much, Judy!

Andrea said...

Thank you, Sunshine!