Saturday, October 6, 2018

A night out

Earlier this week my sister celebrated her 40th birthday. We went out for a delcious family dinner at a local vegan restaurant and then afterward the two of us went to see the musical Hamilton. It was so good! Other than clips I’d seen here and there, I didn’t know a lot about the story beforehand (I’m definitely not a history buff). But we listened to the soundtrack a couple of times the day before so we were familiar with the music, and we had a great time. Here are a few pre-show pictures:




I don’t go out to the theater as often as I would like, but I always enjoy it. And I would definitely recommend seeing Hamilton if you have the chance. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Looks like the two of you had lots of fun! Happy (late) birthday Andreas sister:-)
Sunshine.
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com