Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had every intention of having at least one or two blog posts already done by this point in the week. But with work, a couple of evening plans and general exhaustion - yesterday I was so tired I dozed off in the early evening and didn’t wake up until 10 to eat dinner - I obviously haven’t accomplished that goal. But today I want to share my heartfelt wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of my blog readers and crafty friends, and however you are spending the day - traveling, feasting, working or relaxing - I wish for you an abundance of blessings and many opportunities to share them with others. Have a safe and happy holiday!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Andrea:-) We don't celebrate it here, but I do think of my friends overseas who do.
I'm just catching up on your blog posts and I am loving all your cards etc! Thanks:-)
Sunshine, New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogpot.com