Wednesday, November 27, 2013

'Beary' favorite Christmas stamps

Do you have an all-time favorite Christmas stamp set? I think mine is Polar Bears, which I've had for ages. I just love those bears. I can't say that I use it to make Christmas cards every year, but I do pull it out pretty regularly, and I don't think I'll ever part with it. Last weekend I created two polar bear cards:

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Polar Bears
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: 2-1/2" circle punch, Coastal Cabana ruffle stretch trim, burlap ribbon, rhinestones, Dimensionals

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Polar Bears
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Pool Party, Whisper White, silver glimmer paper
Ink: Gumball Green, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Ovals Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Merry Minis punch pack, Envelope Punch Board (to round the corners), Dimensionals

For both cards I stamped the bear image on Whisper White cardstock, colored it with markers, cut it out and adhered it with Dimensionals to a focal layer. I kept the rest of the cards simple so the polar bears stand out. I'm planning to use these as Christmas cards, but they would both make cute winter cards to say hello or thinking of you.

So what's your favorite Christmas stamp set? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: