Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Secret Garden pair

I have a short blog post today as I seem to have misplaced my stamping mojo. So without further ado, here are two cards I made with the Secret Garden stamp set.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!®):
Stamps: Secret Garden, Label Love
Card stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Secret Garden Framelits dies, 7/8" scallop circle punch, Artisan Label punch, Little Labels punch pack, Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon, Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon, large basic pearls, Dimensionals

I randomly stamped the leaves and two flower images from the Secret Garden set on Whisper White card stock with Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Early Espresso ink. I cut the piece of card stock in half to make two backgrounds, and I matted one piece with Gumball Green card stock and the other with Summer Starfruit. To embellish the backgrounds, I added some ribbon and stamped, punched and/or die-cut pieces. Then I adhered each panel to an Early Espresso card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Juliette said...

Andrea, if that is what your creations are when you have misplaced your mojo, your usual cards must be AWESOME!

Love these!