Thursday, September 17, 2026

Sparkle and shine

While I was making one of my alcohol ink cards I ended up with some leftover die-cut letters, specifically the letters of the word shine. I really wanted to use those letters on a card, and this was what I came up with:


I love how this card turned out! I covered the letters with Glossy Accents so they look shiny, and I found the die-cut sparkle in a tray of random unused die-cuts. I didn’t have a small enough alphabet die set for the word and, so I searched through my word dies for a size and font I liked and created the word myself. The end of the phrase, on your special day, was from a stamp set.

I put the elements together on a white card base and added a gold die-cut crown at the top and some scallops at the bottom. I didn’t think the card needed any embellishments, but I did finish it with a wavy white frame for a little tone-on-tone texture.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: