Sunday, September 9, 2012

From the files: Masculine cards

As I mentioned in my last post, I don't have any more new creations to share on my blog. Sigh. The craft room at our new place is slowly coming together and we're moving the rest of our stuff this week, so maybe next week I'll get to stamp again (fingers crossed!).

In the meantime, I will be sharing pictures of some of the cards I made before I started my blog. I'll group them into themes (masculine, floral, birthday, etc.) and post one theme every day or two. I don't have supply lists for these cards, but if you want to know what stamp set I used or how I made something, please leave me a comment. I can't promise a very speedy response, but I will answer your question(s) as soon as I can.

And now on with the show. Here are some of my favorite masculine cards. I hope you enjoy them and find some inspiration. (These pictures go back to 2005, so please forgive the lack of photography skills. I'm not by any means a great photographer now, but I have improved a bit.)







Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: