Monday, September 10, 2012

From the files: Baby cards

For today's installment of "From the files" I'll be sharing some baby cards. I don't make a lot of baby cards because they're not something I need every day. But I do love them -- there's just something about the stamps, colors, embellishments and papers. Everything is always so cute! I hope you find some cuteness in today's cards.

Gender-neutral baby cards with striped paper and images of diaper pins.

Baby card with stamped circle background and elephant, owl and whale images.
Gender-neutral baby card with "train" of toy animals.
Girl baby card with stamped and punched circle background.
Gender-neutral baby card with animals holding a banner that says "welcome."

Need more inspiration? Check out the previous "From the files" post for masculine card ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: