Saturday, September 15, 2012

From the files: Birthday cards

Balloons, ice cream, cake, confetti, presents. With such festive images it's hard not to have fun while making a birthday card. And that's good, because if you're anything like me, you need to have a lot of birthday cards on hand, especially this time of year. (September and October seem like an endless succession of birthday celebrations in my family.) So for today's installment of "From the files" I'm going to share a few of my past birthday cards. Enjoy!

(Reminder: I don't have supply lists for these cards, but if you want to know which stamp set I used or how I made something, please leave me a comment. I can't promise a very speedy response, but I will answer your question(s) as soon as I can.)










Need more inspiration? Check out previous "From the files" posts for masculine, baby, Christmas and floral card ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: