Tuesday, July 2, 2024

More rainbow notecards

Last summer I shared a simple set of rainbow notecards I made using a rainbow die and sentiment strips. Well, I ended up putting that set in my card box and never did anything with it. Then a few weeks ago when a coworker asked if I had any card sets on hand, I decided to expand the set with a few more cards. Here are all the cards together:

I die cut some additional rainbow pieces and just made sure that I placed the colors in a different order than the original four cards. But I did make a little goof: When I was getting out the card stock, I grabbed the wrong purple. The original cards used Starry Sky, which is a dark, bluish purple. For the new cards I accidentally used the lighter Orchid Oasis. Oops. I decided as long as there were four of each, it wasn't a big deal. (Now, if there had been seven cards with the darker color and only one with the lighter, that would have been weird.) I did successfully choose a different sentiment strip for each card, and I finished them with the same placement of sparkly sequins.

I packaged the full set of cards and envelopes in a small white box. I had a few rainbow pieces left over so I glued them to the top of the box to make it a little more fancy and to match the cards inside.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these1 I love rainbows! I recently purchased a rainbow stencil, but have yet to use it. These rainbows are the perfect size for note cards, and the sayings are great too.
Fun cards Andrea!
Sunshine.