Thursday, September 21, 2023

Seasonal Snapshot cards

For my second batch of autumn cards, I decided to use something I've had in my stash for awhile: the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack. I used some of the items from the pack to create a scrapbook page years ago, but it's been tucked away since then. Time to see what else I could create!


I started by deciding on a basic layout. I used three die-cut squares -- two patterned and one with an image -- for each card. I matted the image card with gold, silver, or black card stock. That card stock and the card bases are the only items on these cards that weren't part of the accessory kit (and the stamps, ink, and adhesive, of course).


These cards would be really easy to reproduce with squares cut from various patterned papers, small stamped or die-cut focal images, and any embellishments. A great way to use up scraps of patterned paper!


I also made two Christmas cards with the Seasonal Snapshot accessory kit. I know they're simple cards, but I really like how they turned out. That brings my total of Christmas cards up to 100 (some are left over from last year). Yippee!


Inside the cards I added white panels stamped with sentiments. I also used a few elements from the kit to make them a little more festive.

I still have several elements left in the accessory kit, particularly some laser-cut wood pieces that I haven’t decided how to use yet. More projects for another day. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun cards, and I like that woodgrain/crackle background stamp! It looks almost 3D! You have been busy Andrea!
Sunshine.

Andrea said...

Thank you, Sunshine! I’m trying to get back in the crafty groove. :)