Sunday, November 12, 2023

P.S. You're the Best note card set

As promised in my last blog post, I'm back to share the final set of notecards I made during craft weekend. For this set, instead of making four coordinating card layouts, I settled on one basic design (using the retired Stampin' Up! set P.S. You're the Best) and then changed the color and sentiment for each card.


I stamped the typewriters and sentiments on white card stock and colored them with alcohol markers (I used light colors, but they are a little washed out by the bright sunlight in the photo). I cut out the images by hand and used foam tape to attach them to Crumb Cake card bases, which I had stamped with the splatter and alphabet images.


To embellish the cards I glued a small linen thread bow on each typewriter and finished with three sequins to coordinate with the color of the typewriter.

I was pleased with how these cards turned out -- I would have made more if I hadn't run out of note cards! Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute are those typewriters! I always wanted a pink one! Love the alphabet background stamp too!
Sunshine.

Andrea said...

Thanks, Sunshine! I love typewriter stamp images. :)