Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Foxy Friends

One of the first things that caught my eye in the 2016 - 2017 Stampin' Up! catalog was the Foxy Friends bundle. I love all the different animals you can create with the stamps and punch. Here is my first creation:

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Foxy Friends
Paper: Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive card stock
Ink: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Fox Builder punch, Stitched Hillside Border Lawn Cuts dies (Lawn Fawn), cotton ribbon, The Makery champagne sequins (Hazel and Ruby), Herringbone embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Glue Dots, Mono Multi liquid glue, Dimensionals

I punched out the pieces for the fox, glued them together and then stamped his eyes and front legs. To give him a place to sit, I stamped the tree stump image and then cut it out by hand.

For the background I started with a Soft Sky card base and then embossed a piece of Old Olive card stock and cut it with a stitched hillside die. I stamped a few of the mushroom and leaf elements along the hillside to add details to the scene and adhered the tree stump and fox with Dimensionals.

For embellishment I added a few sequins at the top of the card and tied a piece of cotton ribbon around the bottom of the card. Simple, but cute.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

OMG! he is sooooo cute I just want to hug him!
Sunshine, New ealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com