Thursday, December 3, 2015

Warm winter wishes

I've been struggling to write this blog post for the past couple of days. First I couldn't decide which card to share. (I think I'm just about done with my Christmas cards, so I do have several cards to post.) Then I couldn't wrap my brain around what I wanted to say. Sigh. I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time with this post, but it's frustrating.

I've come to the conclusion that the only way I would ever finish this post is to just share a card design and my list of supplies. So here it is. It's a fairly straightforward design -- mostly stamping and sponging -- but if you have any questions, post a comment below, and I'll respond as soon as I can.


Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Winter Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake card stock
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso
Accessories: Snowflake Elements, Color Spritzer tool, twine (Oct. 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), sponge, Mono Multi liquid glue



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: