Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Oh, hello there

I ordered the stamp set To Thine Own Shelf a few weeks ago from Simon Says Stamp, and the day it arrived I had to make a card:

Hello card made with To Thine Own Shelf stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.
Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: To Thine Own Shelf (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Whisper White card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baked Brown Sugar, Lost Lagoon, Gumball Green, Hello Honey, Real Red
Accessories: Dimensionals

This card makes me so happy, and I smile every time I look at it. (I also start singing "Baby Got Back," but that's a topic for another post.) I'm really pleased with how this card turned out -- except for the stray ink around the picture frames; I must have had some fuzzies stuck on the stamps -- and since the images and colors provide plenty of visual interest, I decided not to include any embellishments.

I had the perfect recipient in mind as I made this card, so it was off in the mail a few days later. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Gab said...

Love this card ... great use of that stamp set!