Sunday, February 19, 2023

Colorful wildflowers

We've had a bit of warmer weather lately, and the snow has been melting. I know it won't stay that way -- we get plenty of snow in March and April -- but it has me thinking of spring. So here are a few cards featuring colorful wildflowers.


These flowers (and the cute mushrooms!) are all from the Wildflower 2 stamp and die combo from Erin Lee Creative. I don't usually just stamp and die cut a bunch of images without an idea for a card, but that's what I decided to do with this set. I chose a color pallet and then stamped three of each multi-step image. I used the coordinating dies to cut them all out and sorted the pieces into four groups so I could make four cards.


I used woodgrain-textured kraft card stock for the card fronts; I love the woodsy feel. After stamping or die cutting a sentiment for each card, I played around with the placement of the flowers until I had a layout I liked. I finished each card with a few clear droplets or white enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorjuss cards Andrea! They remind me of Spring when everything in the garden stats to bloom! The woodgrain card background is a perfect match for all the flowers! You constantly amaze me with all the beautiful cards you make:-) Enjoy your day - and many thanks for all your lovely comments you have left on my blog:-)
Sunshine.

Andrea said...

Thank you, Sunshine! Of course, not long after I wrote this post, we got a huge snowstorm. Guess Mother Nature isn't quite ready for spring here. :)