Thursday, December 20, 2018

Trying to catch up

I am so behind on my blog posts that all the cards I've been sharing are ones I made months ago. I've still been making cards and other projects -- I have a slew of pictures on my camera to prove it. But I've been so overwhelmed with holiday tasks and preparations that I can't keep up with sharing them.

My end-of-the-year goal is to finish posting the "old" cards -- the pictures I already have on my flash drive -- by Dec. 31. Then I'll start the new year with the photos that are still on my camera. I'll still be behind, but at least not quite so far behind.

Tonight I'm going to share three kid-friendly birthday cards. For the sake of time I'm just going to include the photos and supply lists, so if you have any how-to questions, please post a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Under the Flower stamp and die combo (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo card stock
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black; Blends/Blendabilities: Skin Tone Assortment, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate (Taylored Expressions), sequins (Craft Medley), Lucky Limeade baker's twine, Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon, clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen, Dimensionals

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Yippee Critters stamp and die combo (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White card stock; Happy Day paper pad (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; alcohol markers: Bronze, Mocha, Smoky Slate, Nude (Blendabilites); Warm Gray No. 3 (Copic)
Accessories: Curly Q Cutting Plate (Taylored Expressions), Party Hat die (Taylored Expressions), Balloon Bouquet punch, crochet thread (DMC), Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight pompom trims, sparkling clear sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Yippee Critters stamp and die combo (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Garden Green card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; alcohol markers: Bronze, Mocha, Daffodil Delight, Nude (Blendabillities); Warm Gray No. 3, Cool Gray No. 1 (Copic)
Accessories: Build-A-Scene Rolling Clouds dies (Taylored Expressions), Grassy Border Lawn Cuts (Lawn Fawn), Dimensionals

















 Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Sunshine. said...

Oh these are so cute! I love the cute cat and dog!
Sunshine
ihearttostamp.blogspot.com