Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Fourth of July

A couple of weeks ago I organized a service project at work to benefit a local charitable organization. We donated items for care packages for service members stationed overseas and wrote thank-you cards to be included in the packages. I made the cards myself -- a group of twenty simple patriotic cards, and I thought today would be the perfect day to share them.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Work of Art
Paper: White card stock (Neenah), Night of navy card stock, silver paper
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Various large and small star punches, small heart punch, corner rounder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


If you celebrate the Fourth of July, I wish you and your loved ones a safe and happy holiday. And a heartfelt thank you to all the brave men and women who have and who still are fighting to protect our freedoms.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: