Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sunshine Wishes Thinlits dies to the rescue

Last weekend I needed to make an anniversary card. I didn't have much time, and I didn't really have any ideas -- until I remembered I had ordered the new Sunshine Wishes Thinlits dies in my last Stampin' Up! order. I was saved!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Grunge Elements (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso card stock; Stella & Rose - Mabel paper pad (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits dies, sequins (Paper Pumpkin leftovers), Fine-Tip Glue Pen

This heart shape was one of the reasons I wanted to order these dies as soon as I saw them. And they made this card so simple. One Calypso Coral heart and one Early Espresso heart along with the word "love" are the focal images. I added a few sequins for a little sparkle and stamped around the edge of the background paper for a distressed look. And that's it! I'll definitely be keeping this set of dies on hand for those "I need a quick card" occasions.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: