Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hello, baby girl

I have to start this post with a couple of disclaimers. First, I have had no stamping mojo lately. Part of the problem is that I haven't had much crafting time. But even when I do have time, I seem to do a lot of just sitting at my stamping table and staring at supplies. Not terribly productive. I've been posting cards that I made weeks (or months) ago, but I only have a couple of those left, so I hope my stamping juices start flowing soon.

That leads me to my second disclaimer, which is that I don't have a supply list for the cards I am sharing today. I made these cards at the beginning of summer when my sister needed a baby card for a former coworker. I know I made a supply list at the time -- I keep a little notebook at my stamping table and write down everything I used after I finish each card -- but somewhere along the way I must have accidentally tossed it. Boo. At any rate, here are the cards:

Use the Owl Builder punch, patterned paper and ribbon to make dresses for a sweet baby card.

Use the Owl Builder punch, patterned paper and ribbon to make dresses for a sweet baby card.

I used an adorable card I found on Pinterest as my inspiration and went from there. Using the Owl Builder punch, patterned papers and various ribbons to create the little dresses, I made one version of the card with bold colors and one version that was a little more muted. I created a little scene by embossing clouds on the background, adding a clothesline with linen thread and die cutting a green hillside. I stamped the sentiment on a small banner and added it to the lower left side of the card.

If you have any questions about the specific products, leave me a comment below and I'll do my best to figure out what I used. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: