Friday, April 21, 2023

Plentiful Plants two ways

I have a short post today with a few cards showing two ways to use the Plentiful Plants stamp set from Stampin' Up! I started by stamping and die cutting a variety of the plant and pot images and gluing them together. Then I got to work with the layouts.

When I had the idea for these cards, I wasn't sure it would work. But I tried it out, and I think they look pretty good. I used the large bookshelf image from the Bookcase Peek-a-Boo Parts stamp set (Hero Arts) to create a tone-on-tone background for these cards. I glued a narrow strip of card stock along the bottom edge of the card bases to create a floor and then attached three plants to each card. I added a small sentiment strip to one of the cards and finished each with three small pearls that coordinated with the card base.

For the second layout style, I created two cards with a more neutral feel. I started each card with a piece of patterned paper that looked like worn, painted wood and matted it with black card stock. I stamped a sentiment on each panel and then added three plants. I glued the panels onto taupe card bases and added three metallic enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty little pot plants! They look like a lot of fun to make, choosing which plant goes in what hanger! I like the soft colours too! Thanks for sharing Andrea - have a fun weekend!
Sunshine.

Andrea said...

Thanks, Sunshine!