Saturday, April 20, 2019

Happy Easter, everybunny

It's hard to believe that Easter is tomorrow. I know it's cliche, but where does the time go? It feels like Christmas was just a few weeks ago.

As I promised yesterday, here is the second batch of Easter cards I made this year:

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Everybunny
Paper: Crumb Cake, thick Whisper White card stock; Happy Day paper pad (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Blends markers: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pineapple Punch, Pool Party, Crumb Cake; R81, R83, R85, W1 alcohol markers and colorless blender (Copic)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet), various trims (Making Memories, Stampin' Up!, unknown), Dimensionals

I chose a couple of adorable bunny images from the Everybunny stamp set, stamped each one three times on white card stock, and cut them out with a stitched circle die. I selected a pack of printed paper and then die cut smaller stitched circles from a few different coordinating patterns (a great way to use up scraps!). Using the colors in the patterned paper as a guide, I colored the bunnies using alcohol markers.

To assemble the cards, I adhered the patterned circles directly on Crumb Cake card bases and used Dimensionals to attach the stamped images. I stamped the sentiment below the focal image and then added a piece of trim along the bottom of each card and three coordinating enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Sunshine. said...

These are sooooo cute! So pretty and colorful!
Awesome job Andrea!
Sunshine
ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Thank you, Sunshine! I always love reading your comments! :)