Friday, October 20, 2023

Have a Dinomite Halloween

Halloween is right around the corner, so I thought I'd better share the Halloween cards I made this year. For today's post I have three cards made with the Dinomite Halloween set from Ellen Hutson.


For this group of cards I used the same basic layout with three different color combinations. I used alcohol markers to color the images, die cut them, and then adhered them to panels of white card stock (the dinos are popped up with foam tape). I scribbled a light gray marker to ground the dinosaurs, stamped a sentiment at the bottom of each panel and adhered the panels to layers of black card stock.


I selected coordinating green card bases and stamped a few bats and spiderwebs directly on the card bases and focal panels. I tied black-and-white baker's twine around each card base and attached the panels over the twine. I finished each card front with a few silver sequins.


Inside the cards I added white card stock stamped with "Happy Halloween" and a few more bats.

In my next post I'll share my second batch of Halloween cards -- a few clean and simple designs if you're still looking for quick and easy card ideas. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute Andrea! I like how you used the same stamp for each card, but used different colours on them. It makes them all look very different. (Or a I crazy?!)
OMG! I just had a terrible thought...I forgot your Birthday:-( I know I wasn't well around that time, and was in hospital. My apologies, and I hope you had a fabulous day! Sunshine xxx

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards, I like cute, happy, lighthearted Halloween items...so I love these images and cards.
Judy

Andrea said...

Thanks, Sunshine and Judy!