Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019 fun and funky desk calendar

Happy new year! Have you fully recovered from all the holiday hoopla? I'm getting there, and one of my goals for the new year is to get back to a regular blogging schedule, which I hope will be one post on the weekend and one post during the middle of the week. Ironically I'm going to deviate from that plan for my first post of the year because I'm actually going to do three posts today.

For Christmas I again made desk calendars for my sister and several friends. I made three different calendar designs: one with animals, one with quotes or sayings, and the one in this post, which I refer to as the fun and funky calendar. That would be a lot of photos for one post, so I'm posting each calendar separately. I'll include limited supply details in each post, but please leave a comment if you have additional questions. Now on to the fun!

Here are the supplies I used for all of the funky calendar pages: Tear-off calendar pages (Taylored Expressions); Oh My Stars Collection kit (Bella Blvd); Itty Bitty Elements stamp set (Pinkfresh Studio); Whisper White, Basic Black card stock (Stampin' Up!); Tuxedo Black ink pad (Memento): alcohol markers (various companies); Layering Circles Framelits dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits dies (Stampin' Up!); sparkling clear sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Dimensionals (Stampin' Up!)








Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sunshine. said...

These are gorjuss Andrea! It must be calendar making time of the year, I too have just made some. Now that the pain is settling down I can sit for longer periods, so I can raft again.
Happy New Year!
Sunshine.
ihearttostamp.blogspot.com